Top Banana has no lengthy intake procedures or waiting lists for our service
Just give us a call or send us a fax and we'll do the rest!
We deliver to Prince George's County in Maryland, to Washington, D.C., and in much of Montgomery and Charles counties, MD. We deliver to each area once a week on scheduled delivery days (see Delivery schedule).
How do I order?
Ordering is easy as 1-2-3:
What is the cost?
Your cost includes the price of your groceries plus a nominal service charge of $15*-$5 depending on your ability to pay (see Ways to Save).
*Our service charge is based on affordability using uniform guidelines. If you would like to be considered for a reduced service charge, please complete our Reduced Service Charge request form. Please note that you are not required to submit this form unless you are requesting a reduced charge. Any information submitted will be kept strictly confidential.
Methods of Payment
*Caregivers not present at the time of delivery may set up a retainer account with Top Banana ahead of time. Please call the office for details.
1. Reduced Service Charge for those who qualify. If the full service charge is a hardship, fill out our reduced service charge application. As a nonprofit, our goal is to ensure all residents have access to needed food and supplies. We use uniform guidelines to determine the rate you will be asked to pay per delivery.
2. Become a new customer! First-time customers receive 50% off their first service charge.
3. Combine your order with a friend. Share the service charge.
4. Refer a friend and get $5 off. Introduce someone to Top Banana. When that person orders and mentions your name, you save $5 on your next order!
5. Dollar-saving sales. Ask your order-taker if there are any current and future sales. When there are, sales sheets are included with your invoice when you place an order but if we haven't served you recently, be sure to ask!
6. Service fee can be reduced by up to $5 if more than one resident in an apartment building orders during the same week. You don't have to do a thing.
7. Order enough food for a few weeks or even a month. This works well for a number of our customers.
8. Manufacturers coupons. We now accept manufacturers coupons (sorry—no Internet or store coupons).
9. Be a loyal customer. Take advantage of our Rewards program for loyal customers. Once you reach each new milestone, you will receive a discount in the amount indicated off the total amount of that order. We are grateful for your loyalty!
Proudly serving senior citizens and people with disabilities in Prince George's, Montgomery, and Charles counties, MD, and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area since January 1982.
Our service charge is based on affordability. We accept most major credit cards, debit cards, cash, checks, gift cards, and EBT cards.